Saturday, January 11, 2014

CHA Friday Recap

Well Friday was education day at CHA (show opens today at 9:30). Our day was jammed packed with classes. My day started with an excellent retailer seminar by Bob Negen from Whizbang Training. Not too exciting from my blog readers but I think his seminar will help me bring lots of positive changes to the store.
Here I am at the Graphic 45 class
Then it was off to a Graphic 45 class, this too was excellent. This was definitely the best project themed class of the day. A very cool project that Linda and I have plans to teach soon at Crafty Capers. We took a couple of other classes I did not get photos at then it was off to the Hot New Products seminar where we saw Tim Holtz's new Distress Ink Spritzer, Chameleon markers (Lori rolled her eyes when I said I was excited about markers then admitted they looked pretty cool), Little B Perfect Positioner and the Spellbinder's new Tool-n-One.

A quick snap of the Graphic 45 project

Here I am with 2 of the Graphic 45 instructors!

Tim Holtz showing us how to use his new Distress Marker Spritzer. *Note Budweiser makes crafting just a bit better!

A new company to us Little B. They have some interesting dies and a new die placement system. 

Here we all are at the CHA block party!
Thanks for sticking with me so far. Just wanted to let everyone know about a new Crafty Capers Rubber Stamps Facebook contest. Head over to Facebook, like our page then start commenting on some of the new products we are posting. We want to know what YOU think about the new stuff. A random commenter will win a free basket of goodies. Winner will be determined on Jan 18. Good luck!

No comments: