Monday, January 13, 2014

CHA Day 2

Here is a cool mixed media Gelatos canvas
No real theme for the day yesterday. I am starting to panic that we won't get to all the booths in time but Linda assures me if we stick to our plan, walk AND talk at the same time (what the ?? who does that??) and  if Lori and I don't get distracted by any more shiny things we will be A-OK. We shall see how well that goes! Here are just a few samples I snapped from various booths. Don't forget to like Crafty Capers Rubber Stamps on Facebook and comment on the other photos I am posting (lots of new products).

Spellbinder samples. I saw quite a few anchor type projects in different booths

Ooooh, my beloved Penny Black! They had lots of great samples

For those of you thinking we have just been lounging by the pool, here is a photo of Linda and I taken after 9 pm studying up on Impression Obsession.

Another Faber Castell mixed media project done with Gelatos

No comments: