Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick (scheduled) post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It's been pretty busy around here what with gift wrapping, baking, cleaning, shopping not to mention me having to get caught up on Crafty Caper's data entry so we can begin inventory in the next day or so. Here is a card I made during a recent play date. The poinsettia (hmmmm I see a trend here) background stamp is by Stampendous and I stamped it on watercolor cardstock then embossed it with Ranger Seafoam white powder. I used my Distress markers to color the images (quite difficult to see the white on white when you are blind in one eye!!) however I kept at it! I stamped the Stampendous saying in the same white embossing powder and voila card completed! You can't see it in this photo but I also added some Diamond Stickles to the flower for some extra wow!
Just had to include this photo of my handsome boy, Bud. He spent Sunday morning runnng under the sheet set out to dry on our drying rack. A sheet fort - best Christmas present ever he thought! Bud hopes all his friends get everything they ask for this Christmas and if anyone happens to get any extra meat to please send it his way! ;)
Merry Christmas everyone!
Victoria

2 comments:

Lynnette Flagler said...

Very cute kitty cat

Sheree said...

Hahaha! Animals are so goofy!
Beautiful card!