Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Little Black Magic

I had a few minutes to some more new 2013 Hero Arts stamps today and made this card.
I stamped the new Life in Your Years stamp by Hero Arts on black cardstock with Seafoam white embossing powder then I pulled out my Copic markers and colored directly over top of the embossing powder. I love how it turned out very fun look. I then matted the sentiment on a scrap of blue Coredinations cardstock then embossed the vine stamp from the new Hero Arts clear set Love Jar then colored the vines with Copic markers as well. I stamped the flower on a scrap of black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder and colored it with my Copic markers and then cut it out. I added some Hero Arts Foliage Mixed accents to the center of the flower to finish it off.
All supplies for this card are in stock at Crafty Capers. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

That is GORGEOUS Victoria! Thanks for sharing the technique too!