Saturday, December 15, 2012

A new card with new Hero Arts stamps!

Well got a bit of time to play this week between order trouble shooting, friend visiting and other assorted errands!
Pretty happy with how this turned out. I used 3 new Hero Arts stamps/sets one clear set called Fantastic Birthday (sentiment and popsicle), wood stamp Tweed background and stamp Ink spots (could have this name wrong).
I embossed the Tweed stamp with Ranger's Seafoam white embossing powder on kraft cardstock then I made a mini tag on another scrap of kraft cardstock and stamped the ink spots stamp with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. I stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts ink Royal Red. I added some twine and stamped and colored the popsicle with some Derwent watercolor pencils then cut it out. I added some Hero Arts pearls for a final touch!
Hope you ejnoyed the Crafty Capers 2013 Hero Arts stamps sneak peak! All stamps are currently available for purchase from Crafty Capers however I expect these will sell out quickly!
For another sneak peak or two be sure to check out Alli's cards!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Awesome card Vic! I just love the tweed background! I saw you along the way for the blog hop and hope I win!! lol