Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday

Today is Small Business Saturday and to celebrate Crafty Capers has all in stock papers and cardstock 15% off. Sale ends 4 pm today (Nov 24) so don't delay!
Here is a quick card I created for a class I taught earlier this week. Fairly quick and easy but looks striking. I began by stamping the Hero Arts stamp Holiday Background on a piece of watercolor cardstock with Seafoam white embossing powder. I then took 3 blue Tombow markers and scribbled all over the watercolor cardstock then I took my water brush and blended all the colors together to make the holiday words really pop! I took a piece of white Stardream cardstock to act as my snowy ground. I embossed this cardstock with a Sizzix embossing folder to add some extra texture. I finished off the card by cutting a Dee's Distinctively snowy tree die out of Pacific American Craft Glitter paper. I added some True Blue Stickles to the background for even more pop! Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: