Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hero Arts November Challenge

I got a few minutes to participate in Hero Arts November contest. This month's theme is "bring on the bling" and also a color challenge. I think this side step card would fit into either category.
I used 2 Hero Arts stamp and die cut sets Holiday Cheer and Joy Snowman. I colored the reindeer with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The pattern paper and gems are by Hero Arts (both pool color). I added some Stickles glitter glue to bump up the bling just a touch more and had to add some Red Liquid Pearls to the reindeer noses!
Thanks everyone for stopping by! I hope to get some time to play tomorrow so I can participate in another challenge!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Vic
I am falling more and more for those side step cards after seeing your cute one.
Myrna

Glenda J said...

Love this! Absolutely terrific.