Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here is another card I got made over the weekend. Quick and easy! Oh and not sure if I mentioned this or not but I bought a Big Shot machine back in September (my Cuttlebug blew up) and I am finding I rarely have to use a metal shim to get "lacy" dies to cut properly! The Big Shot seems to have much more pressure than the Cuttlebug! Love that!
Dies used: Spellbinder Poinsettia & Memory Box Amira Flourish
Embossing Folder: Craft Concept Hexagon Illusions
Stamp by Stampendous embossed in gold.
I added a bit of Hero Arts pink ink to the white poinsettia flower to add a bit of "jazz" and the card was done. Might make a few more of these since they are so quick to make.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Gorjois V!!!

Myrna said...

Victoria
Love this card. So quick but so elegant.
Myrna