Monday, January 23, 2012

Tri Fold Mini Album

 I was inspired by this post by Holly Simoni during the Spellbinder 2012 Blog Hop Frenzy last week and managed to get my version made fairly quickly despite the dratted weather last week. I used lots of older Spellbinder dies because the ones Holly used were all new ones.
I am hoping to get some photos printed for the tags next week. I think this book will be going to my Great Aunt I have quite a few vintage photos of hers and I think she will enjoy them.
Thanks to Deanna and Leslie S for finishing touches creative help.
I won't go into detail about how to make this album but feel free to contact me if you have questions.
Spellbinder dies used: Nested Butterfly two, Parisian Accents, Classic Scallop Edgeability & Labels 8.
Paper: can't remember them all (sorry) Upsy Daisy and Bazzill.
Pearls by Kaisercraft

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours