Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

I've got a few thank you cards to make up for gifts I received over the Christmas period. This card is for someone who loves glitter so I got lots of use out of my Stickles for this card. I am also trying to get rid of odd bits of pattern cardstock.
I began this card by pulling out my Slice machine and cutting out the letters for thanks then I used my Diamond Stickles to glam them up a bit! I cut strips of Basic Grey pattern paper then punched out 3 butterflies out of 3 of the strips. I matted the pattern paper on blue cardstock then used even more Diamond Stickles in the butterfly holes. I used the punched out butterflies on the non punched strips. I used my newish Spellbinder Tripple Scallop border die for the bottom. I added some Lemon Yellow Liquid Pearls in each of the border holes. Think that abut covers the card construction. Hope everyone had a good new year!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi, thanks for your kind words over on my blog :) I love the sparkles on this card, and the positive and negative butterflies. I don't through my negatives out but I never seem to know what to do with them!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fun and whimsical butterflies floating on this sparkly greeting. Love how you used bits and pieces to create your fabulous design!