Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leftover Valentine

I had a piece of Be Creative tape with heart shaped holes cut out of it leftover from the card yesterday so me being the thrifty gal that I am challenged myself to use it. I found some pattern paper bits that were in the same color family so I cut out 6 Sizzix hearts and matted them as shown. I used Cinnamon Glitter Ritz glitter on my leftover piece. I used a scap of cream behind the heart holes that I had stamped XOX sentiment from the Hero Arts set Say It All (stamped with Ranger Adirondack dye Red Pepper ink). The rest is pretty straight forward. The scallop edge is from a Spellbinder die. Pearls and lace from Hero Arts. I finished off the card by adding some faux stitching through the layered hearts with my Sakura Stardust pen.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: