Sunday, January 22, 2012

A simple wedding card

I don't know anyone getting married at the moment in fact, a few people I know are getting divorced! However that did not stop my from pulling out this Penny Black image and playing. I am happy with how this turned out. It is a fairly straightforward card. I stamped the happy couple and paper pieced the dress (embossed with Seafoam white and layered it twice with a gorgeous shimmery vellum), the tux and the flowers. I used my Tombow markers for the skin and hair as well as coloring the bouquet. I used a tiny spray stamp from a Penny Black stamp set and stamped it with Brillance Pearlescent Beige. I used a Craft Concept embossing folder and a Hero Arts sentiment stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with Crafty Capers embossing powder Gold Pearl.
Now I just need to be invited to a wedding and I am good to go!! :)
Thanks everyone for all the great comments on the blog recently. It's nice to be loved!
Stamps used: Penny Black Bride and Groom, Penny Black Flower Gallery & Hero Arts Say It All

No comments: