Thursday, June 23, 2011

One final Peel Off card...

for this week at least. I started coloring this image with my Tombow markers during the demo last weekend but never finished because I didn't think people needed to watch THAT much coloring in one sitting. I mean it's kind of like watching paint drying! :)
Anyway, after the demo, I finished up the coloring and cut it out. I figured I should not be wasteful so made it into a simple card. Perhaps this card will make it to my 90+ Great Aunt in Port Alberni. Her eyesight is not great but the big image and bright colors will probably make her day!
I used my Tombow glue pen to add a little but of sparkle in the form of Glitter Ritz Moss Green glitter. Then sentiment is by Hero Arts and the swirly leaf behind the flower is a die cut by Sizzix (Leafy vine, if memory serves me).
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: