Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fishies!

I've been playing with Peel Off stickers over the past couple of days because I have a demo at the store Saturday June 18 using these stickers. Here is 1 of the cards I have come up with so far. Not sure if it will actually be demoed on June 18 because I am still playing.
I made a background on watercolor paper using 2 shades of blue Tombow marker and the Tombow glue pen and some leftover sticker bits. I applied the 2 fish outline stickers to a scrap of watercolor paper  and colored them with Tombow markers then I cut them out. I stamped the sentiment on the smaller piece of background paper and added a reverse fish using the Peel Off transfer tape. I used foam tape to pop the colored fishies off the big piece of background paper. Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe:
Peel Off Black Fishes
Stamp: Hero Arts
Tombow markers: 391, 555, 055, 603, 636 and N00 (blender pen) & Tombow Glue Pen
Cardstock: Strathmore (watercolor), Bazzill and Amuse

4 comments:

Sheree said...

I love it!! Those stickers are sooo cute and your colouring is fantastic! Way to go Victoria!

Lisa S. Luckey said...

That's so pretty. I love it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful colors!

Glenda J said...

This is lovely! Great job - love the fish!