Friday, June 24, 2011

Butterfly Easel Card

While I was demoing last weekend someone brought in a super cute, but teeny, butterfly easel card! I just purchased the Sizzix Big Shot die Butterfly Album die and was super excited to try my hand at making a larger butterfly easel card. I love how this turned out! It took a bit of thinking but it was not too hard to do! I even got to give my newish Big Shot Pro a try as well to run the die through. I used Lavender, Kiwi and Champagne Glitter Ritz to make a smaller sparkly butterfly as an embellishment. I used the swirls on the same die to keep the cover of the card standing these swirls were also covered in glitter. I used my Big Scalloped Rectangles to add a tag with my sentiment. I wanted to add a bit more jazz to the butterfly cover so used my Tombow White gel pen. 
Hope this provides some inspiration. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh that is so pretty. You did a great job at it.