Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Peachy!


I've had this Flourishes set for a year or so now and I am happy to say this set should be back in stock at Crafty Capers by the end of January! Yeah love Flourishes stamps!
I colored the image with my Tombow Markers and matted with some Spellbinder dies including a newer die called Lacey Square (now in stock at Crafty Capers). Sentiment by Hero Arts.
Thanks for looking!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Flourishes Peaches and Cherries set & Hero Arts clear sentiment (exact set not known)
Tombow Markers used: 020, 133, 192, 249, 533, 912, 985, 992 & N00
Paper: Bazzill, My Mind's Eye and Watercolor
Spellbinder dies: Classic squares, Lacey Squares & Fancy Tags
Embellishments: Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

Sheree said...

This is sooooooo pretty Victoria! The peaches look great extending past the frame. The lacy square spellbinder really sets everything off!