Monday, May 25, 2009

Lots of Man cards!


The end of May and into June are when all the men in my life have birthdays not to mention my anniversary and Fathers day as well! I made this card for my Dad's birthday. He usually requests Art Impression watercolor scenes when he needs cards for others so I figured it was about time he got one of his own. I'm not going to go into all the steps of this card it would take forever but I will say all the stamps used are made by Art Impressions. I used my Towbow markers as the ink and the scene is on 140lb watercolor paper. Crafty Capers has Art Impressions watercolor classes you can take if you are in the area. One last thing about this card is I thought the main brown cardstock looked a little naked so I used a tree stamp and stamped it with Versamark ink hoping for a watercolor effect. It was a bit too subtle for me so I quickly added some Perfect Pearls powders on top of the ink in Vintage gold. Hopefully, in the close up photo you can see this. Thanks for looking!


No comments: