Monday, April 13, 2009

Belated Easter Card


I should have posted this yesterday but when I realized I had not taken a photo it was quite dark so did not think the photo would turn out very well.
The image is by Penny Black, imagine that!, which was stamped with Smokey Grey Versafine ink. I colored the image with my Towmbow markers on watercolor paper. I used my classic scallop circle Nestabilities then the NEW inverted scallop Nestabilities for the mat. I LOVE the look. The inverted scallop sets are the first ones I have bought out of the newest release and I don't regret it. The background orange paper was stamped with a clear Stampendous set called Circle Talk Spots with Ranger's Peach Bellini dye ink. The background designer paper is by Fancy Pants. I cut the plain blue circle with my classic circle Nestabilities and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots folder. The ribbon is from a roll I've had kicking around for years.
All supplies can be purchased from Crafty Capers (physical store or on-line). Thanks for looking!

No comments: