Saturday, April 18, 2009

Penny Black Feature stamp


Crafty Capers is featuring this new Penny Black stamp called Fireworks (3948K). It is on sale for $12.25 for a limited time at the Lantzville store as well as the webstore.

I started this card by cutting out a rectangle out of watercolor paper with my Spellbinders long rectangles then I took a blue Tombow marker and drew a line around the edge of the cardstock. I then took a very wet paintbrush and pulled the color into the center and let it dry. The blue color dried quite blotchy but I like how it looks - kinda cloud like! Then I stamped and embossed Fireworks with black embossing powder. I colored the leaves and flowers with my Tombow markers. I matted the flower with a scrap of Bazzill cardstock. The background designer paper is from DCWV the Elegant 6x6 cardstock pack. I edged it with Versamagic Mango Magic. The ribbon is from Crafty Capers.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: