Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let's Get Together!


I have a friend that I do lunch with in January to celebrate our birthdays. Unfortunately, we've missed the last 2 years so I thought I would whip up this card and set a lunch date with her.
I stamped the "lets get together" stamp on a scrap of vellum with Memories black dye ink and set aside to dry. I used the NEW Spellbinders Classic frames to cut a frame out of text weight Stardream paper (it's quite shimmery) while the die was still in place after I'd cut out the frame I used my Brillance Platinum Planet ink to ink inside the holes of the frame. I then cut out a swirl with the Spellbinder Illumination borders and did the same thing to it with my Platinum ink. I matted everything as shown on my designer paper. I found a white Bazzill silk flower in my stash and used my Brillance Pearlescent Jade to stamp a swirl on it. The yellow dots on the frame and the flower are made by yellow Liquid Pearls.
Recipe:
Hero Arts Lets get together “tags and tickets”
Hero Arts Big circles
Platinum planet ink
Pearl jade ink.
Sei Bridgeport collection designer paper
Spellbinder Classic frame

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Love this card, I have this paper and should CASE this one.

Lesley said...

Wow! This card is awesome. Love the colours and the design!!

See you soon!
Lesley :)