Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Well, this could very well be the final post before Christmas. Crafty Capers is still really busy and we are still receiving new product including a small batch of Reddy Craft 3d paper tole kits and some Hunky Dory Toppers. Stop by to seem them. They are perfect for quick cards.
I have (finally) finished all my Christmas cards and they are all in the mail or hand delivered. This card was on of the ones I made in my final batch of cards. I made about 5 similar to this one using gold leafing and Memory Box dies. I began by cutting out the Memory Box Ornament border background with Be Creative tape and then applied gold leafing all over the exposed sticky tape then I die cut the Memory Box Ornament Border Outline in black and adhered it over top of the leafed ornaments. I used my Memory Box Pine Border die for the top and the Memory Box Curled Ribbons for extra embellishments. The background paper is by Graphic 45 Twas the Night before Christmas. I am happy with how this card turned out and will be playing more with gold leafing in 2015!

No comments: