Saturday, October 4, 2014

Demo Sample

Happy World Card day everyone! Today is the official kick off to holiday cardmaking however I know quite a few of you have already got plans in place for your cards. I'm still thinking on my plan of action!
Instead, I have been messing around with the new, Cheery Lynn Crossover die cutting machine I purchased a few weeks ago. I quite like the 8.5" opening and the dial to turn up, or down, the roller pressure depending on what I am up to and the machine seems quite sturdy. I made this card after cutting out my Bigz Tattered Florals die with my new machine. I painted the flowers with my Adirondack gold paint dauber then stamped over the flowers with an Impression Obsession wood plank stamp for some interest then I used my clear embossing enamel and embossed them so they have clear bumps all over them. I used a piece of burlap from a wedding favor I received recently, an Impression Obsession button die cut I added the green ferns with a Dina Wakely stencil, lime Dina Wakley paint and a bit of Mowed Lawn Distress paint.
If you are interested in seeing the machine in action and getting some die cutting as well as embossing folder tips and tricks stop by Crafty Capers between 10:30 am- 1:30 pm the demo is free and we will have some other great things going on tomorrow as well! Hope to see you there.

No comments: