Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Christmas Photoscape Inspiration

I did a Stampscapes demo over the weekend and one of the techniques I showed is called photoscapes where you stamp directly on a photo. This is a card I did with one of my sample pieces.
The blue piece started out as a photo of my frosty car window I snapped a few years ago. I stamped directly on the photo with Memento ink using Stampscapes stamps Lakeside cabin and Row boat. I die cut out the scene using a Spellbinder ornament die. I finished off the card with Memory Box Christmas background and Poppy Stamps garden sprig dies. I used the Christmas word leftover from the background die and glued it onto the Stampscapes scene. The ribbon is by May Arts.
I hope all the Canadians reading this had a great long Thanksgiving weekend. I know I enjoyed the extra day off.
Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: