Friday, October 14, 2011

Snowy Tree

I am getting my Christmas card mojo going and managed to get another card done over. The tree image was colored with my Tombow markers on watercolor cardstock. I edged the cardstock with Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Walnut Stain Distress inks. I mounted the tree at an angle on a piece of Broken China Coredination cardstock that I embossed with Satine Couture Creations embossing folder I edged this cardstock with Tea Dye Distress ink. I stamped the sentiment on a Spellbinder oval and attached it with some May Arts ribbon. I used a new Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp and Die Cut set to stamp and cut out some glittery snowflakes for the upper left corner of the card. I sprayed the entire piece with mist made of Pearl Perfect Pearl and water in a Ranger mini mister to give the card a bit of shimmer. I used my Tombow glue pen and added some clear glitter to the snowflakes behind the tree. I finished the card by adding some pearls to the center of each snowflake. Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sizzix/Hero Arts stamp and die cut set Joy Snowman, Joy of the Christmas Season & Get Merry clear sets
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Tea dye and Walnut Stain Distress inks
Other: Couture Creations Satine Embossing folder, May Arts Ribbon, Pearl Perfect Pearl powder, Hero Arts embellishments, Spellbinder classic oval, Tombow Glue Pen & Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight glitter

No comments: