Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Yvette!

One of my good friends is having a birthday today unfortunately, one of her dogs went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday so she probably is not feeling like celebrating as much as she would normally. :( The main image is by Penny Black. I had to use a Penny Black image as Yvette and I both are in LOVE with Penny Black stamps! I colored the image with my Tombow markers on watercolor cardstock. I matted everything as shown (Bazzill cardstock and My Mind's Eye). The sentiment is by Just Rite. The ribbon is by Offray that I bought before I started the store I must have known I would need those exact colors 10 years (or more) later! The final step on the card was to add some Stampendous Fun Flock on the the sheep and cow and some Stickles glitter glue on the gals accessories!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: