Thursday, December 10, 2009

These little cuties are back!!


I'm so excited! Crafty Capers is carrying House Mouse stamps again! We've brought in some stamps just in time for Christmas gift giving! Crafty Capers carried House Mouse stamps waaaaay back when we first opened and now they are back!! I can't wait to play with them again.
Also, the Hero Arts 2010 Stamp Debut party on Dec 19 is fast approaching. We have our Make and Take kits ready to go. Free Make and Takes will be offered anytime between 10 am and 3 pm. You will also be one of the first people in the WORLD to see the ALL the new Hero Arts cling and clear stamps! I can't wait to see what Hero Arts has in store for 2010! Hope to see you in the store Dec 19 if not before. I hope to have a card post up (or 2) up later this week. I can see the end of my Christmas cards! Yeah!

No comments: