Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday House


Crafty Capers received an order from Art Impressions last week. I was quite excited to play with my new watercolor stamps since I love the Art Impressions watercolor technique and all their matching stamps! I chose this house stamp (which is a bare house that you add trees, flower to - see tomorrow's post as well for the same stamp).
I won't go into a lot of detail about how one actually does the watercolor technique but I use my Tombow markers and Ranger Adirondack dye inks.

All the stamps used on this card are from Art Impressions including the trees, lights and greenery. To make the snow on the trees and roof I added Liquid Applique, let it dry a few hours (like the instructions say) and then heated it with my heat gun. I've included a close up of the snow for your enjoyment. I hope this is a close to snow as any of us Islanders get this year!! :)
Most of the stamps are available now at Crafty Capers. Thanks for looking!

No comments: