Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Thank you


I managed to get another thank you card done last week hopefully, more tomorrow but I am sick with a coughy cold that is going around and at the moment I only have energy to feel sorry for myself :)
Both stamps used in this card are by Inkadinkado. The thank you stamp was actually all on 1 line so I had to carefully, ink up 1/2 stamp then ink the other 1/2 and stamp. I used Tombow markers for the tulips and colored directly onto the stamp before stamping onto a scrap of white. The thank you is stamped with Ranger's Adirondack Butterscotch dye ink. The white background was done with the Tiny Mosiac Cuttlebug folder.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Hey Vic, love the thank you cards. I should make a few myself to give out as gifts this year to non stamping friends (yes I do have many of those). Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lorri