Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 1, part 2

We ended our day by having a card workshop and dinner at Lori Whitlock's house and stopping by the Doodlebug warehouse.
For those who are not familiar with Lori, she is a designer for Sizzix and Echo Park so our workshop focused on those products. I did not take many photos as I was having too much fun!
One of our Sizzix projects using a brand new die set

Lori has chickens and a cute kitty named Titanium. Of course, I got a photo! He was quite the photo ham!

Super cute table setting all done with Sizzix dies. We all had a Big Shot Plus as a table centre piece.


Another of our projects with Sizzix dies.


Fun cupcakes complete with Sizzix die cut wrappers

Some projects from Lori's studio

Lori and I
 Then off to Doodlebug. They went with an Aloha theme complete with flamingos in the parking lot. We all got "laid" and flowers for our hair.


Very impressed with Doodlebug's branding. Color coordinating towels in the bathrooms!

We got yummy pineapple upside cake and tropical beverages

Not my best photo but here I am enjoying. I really was, just really tired as it was about 8:45 pm by this point and the bus left about 7:15 am that morning.

Cute Doodlebug paper "smitten kitten"

 
One of Doodlebug's new fall lines. Let me know if you like it or not.


My new friend, Lisa, from Imagine That in Nebraska

Another new line by Doodlebug

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Looks like you had fun! Love the new product lines!