Friday, August 7, 2015

With Love

We have so many great new Memory Box dies sitting on our shelves right now that I really want to play with. We have had a bunch of people coming in looking for 50th Wedding anniversary card inspiration so thought I would give one a try.
 I used the English Rose Corner and Curled Ribbons dies for the front of the card cut out of Stardream Antique Gold paper. I added a Hero Arts sentiment, embossed in gold in the middle and some pearls, did some quick matting and corner rounding and the card was done. Crafty Capers currently has all the items to make this card in stock now.
 I love how it turned out. My parents have another couple of years before they have their 50th wedding anniversary but I might just hang on to it until then! :) 
Thank you everyone for stopping by.

No comments: