Tuesday, August 18, 2015

House guests

Crafty received a couple of boxes of new product on Friday however I am a bit late posting all the new goodies due to the fact I have had house guests over the weekend. That is all fine and dandy however, it becomes a problem when they arrive a full day early (when I have not had time to do my 10 second tidy) and stay an extra day to surprise us! When I mentioned we had not had time to clean up for their arrival I was told "oh the house looks like it usually does!" WHAT??! Why exactly am I cleaning up???? Good thing they are cute is all I can say!
Here are some of the Friday arrivals, as usual, there are many more items in stock now that I have not blogged about and we have MANY more items on order due to arrive in the next few weeks. My poor credit card will not know what hit it by the time we hit mid September!
The very popular Fiskars stamp press is back in stock.

Spellbinder Marvelous Squares dies

We have an overflowing Distress Ink pad rack at the moment.

Kaisercraft's gorgeous Touch of Gold paper line is here. It has many occasion neutral papers plus a few Christmas ones. It is beautiful!

Kaisercraft Touch of Gold

Memory Box Woodland Oval die


Sizzix Tiny Tattered Floral dies are back in stock.

If you are sending little ones back to school soon this kit is a must have to document those first days. It includes papers, stickers, ribbon and embellishments to complete your pages.
Stop by Crafty Capers soon to see the new goodies!

No comments: