Friday, July 25, 2014

SLC recap

Day 3 and 4 have been very busy. We finished up with our classes and vendor presentations and headed off to the trade show part of the trip. The last day and a half have been very busy because trade shows are where you place your orders. We had a head start because we had seen samples or done classes with the new product ahead of time. We had a great time getting to know many of the vendors and even had 1 vendor offer to be our tour guide and another offered to ship our stuff home for us. Below are some great samples of new product we say and some of the people we met.
More new Authentique paper at the warehouse


New Crafters workshop stencils


New Stampendous stamps

Love this elegant Faith line from Authentique

Some Graphic 45 stamples

More Graphic 45 samples

new Echo Park dies - love this one! I seem to be on a halloween kick right now. HAD to go back to the trade show as they were closing up to add more Halloween paper to my order! LOL

I think this Echo Park die will be popular

a bit blurry but looks like my Bud kitty has been doing some modeling for Little B


Marilyn and I managed to get a private demo of Finnabair's new products by Anna herself!

How cute are these hegies from Lawn Fawn - love the saying! Of course, it is on order!

Jenn Sharkus taught us a Lawn Fawn class. She is holding 2 of her cards.

Marilyn and I are having a debate - which is cuter the above monster set or the bunny set?? I say Monsters!


Cute new House Mouse - I must confess I might have spent more than I should at the Stampendous booth

Cool graphic in the My Mind's Eye lobby

No comments: