Friday, July 18, 2014

Christmas in July

Well it certainly has been busy around the store. We have started with the store's Christmas ordering and new Christmas/Fall stock will be arriving in the next few weeks and in fact, I am off to Salt Lake City shortly to attend a special retailer training event for 4 days. I will be just one of 3 retailers from Canada attending the seminars so I am pretty excited about that! I'll be getting sneak peaks, warehouse tours and classes with lots of the new fall paper and stamp lines so watch this space next week for some behind the scenes posts all the way from Salt Lake City!
Here is a card I whipped up a few weeks back with some new Memory Box dies. I used Bristol Snowflake (cut out of silver mirror card) and Merry Christmas background die (cut out of Bazzill bling cardstock). I had a strip of American Crafts silver glitter paper kicking around in my scraps and added that to the bottom Christmas word for some extra emphasis. Simple and easy!

No comments: