Friday, May 16, 2014

Thank You

During our trip to England we stayed with quite a few rellies so I was busy making thank you cards before we left so you will be seeing quite a few over the next little while.
This one I made 2 of so there is one for viewing at Crafty Capers at the moment the other one is now residing in Twickenham near London.
Easy peasy card - I embossed my main card with a Craft Concepts embossing folder. I stamped a Hero Arts thank you stamp with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink (love this color!). Then I used an Elizabeth Craft black peel off on Be Creative tape and Warm Highlight Glitter Ritz glitter. I colored the image with my Copic markers. I colored an extra tulip petal and popped it up with foam mounting tape for some extra dimension. Loved how simple this card is yet looks so elegant.
Thanks everyone for stopping by and hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: