Sunday, December 8, 2013

Glitter card & Coffee and a Card tomorrow!

I did a glitter demo over the weekend at the store and this tree was done with a technique with Sakura Glaze pens and glitter. I was so enthralled with this cute tree I decided to finish my coloring and make it into a card. The card was very quick to make as the tree is quite small so you can color it up quickly.
The tree is an Elizabeth Craft Design Peel Off sticker and as I previously said was colored with Sakura Glaze gel pens on top of Glitter Ritz Microfine Warm Highlight glitter. I cut the vanilla frame with my paper cutter and Spellbinder square dies. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and was stamped with Hero Art Regal Red ink (Love this color). For a bit of extra sparkle I used my new clear Wink of Stella brush pen on the word "holiday". Pattern paper is by Authentique.
Just a reminder we have a final Coffee and a Card make and take tomorrow (Monday) at Crafty Capers 10:30 am - 1:00 pm. Cost is $2 and/or a food donation. All monies and food will go to Nanaimo's Hamperville food bank. Please bring your basic class kit with you to class. I understand the demand for Christmas hampers is higher than ever this year so every little bit of money or food will help. Thank you in advance!

No comments: