Thursday, July 4, 2013

Playing with Glitter

Crafty Capers is having a Glitter Ritz demo next Saturday (July 13 10:30 - 12:30) so I have been playing with glitter quite a bit over the past week or so. It is always fun to work on the projects for these demos because, usually, they are techniques I have not done in a while so it is always nice to get out my notes and have a review!
Here is a card I got made up using the Burnished Velvet technique. The card came together quickly and looks pretty darn impressive if I do say so myself. All glitter used on this card is Glitter Ritz glitter (Microfine Stardust & Cool Highlight plus Ultrafine Cool Highlight and Ice Blue). The tree dies are by Dee's (Christmas Tree Silhouette and Christmas Tree #1). The star die is by Memory Box. Pattern paper by Hero Arts. Silver mirror paper by Paper Cut.
Hope to see everyone at the demo next Saturday! And yes, it did seem weird working on a Christmas card in the middle of a heatwave!

No comments: