Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just Playing!

I bought a couple of Dylusions spray inks last week. The store has been carrying Dylusions for a few months or so now and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I bought 4 colors (Black Marble, Cut Grass, Fresh Lime & Lemon Zest) for this card I used Black Marble, Lemon Zest & Cut Grass.
I began this card by stamping my Penny Black "Letter Background" stamp with Black Archival ink on watercolor cardstock. I sprayed  my cardstock with water then sprayed Black Marble an Cut Grass inks. I blotted off the excess ink and let the cardstock dry. I then stamped Penny Black stamp "sundial"  I removed some of the ink spray by using my Niji waterbrush inside the Sundial areas to create a faux bleach look. I dropped a couple of drops of the Lemon Zest ink onto my Ranger Craft Sheet and colored the flowers with the yellow ink to give it a bit more pop. I stamped a Memory Box stamp (Fern Print) with my Brillance Moonlight white ink. I finished the card by stamping a Penny Black sentiment matted onto a piece of Bazzill cardstock. REALLY happy with how this first attempt at Dylusions inks turned out!
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: