Thursday, April 4, 2013

I blame Joyce...

I had a customer (we'll call her Joyce B) who was mentioning that she was having loads of fun playing with the new Spellbinder 3D embossing folders with mirror paper and Vivadecor 3D stamp paint. I don't own any 3D stamp paint so THAT got me thinking that maybe a Ranger paint dauber would look cool.
I embossed the sea shell Spellbinder 3d embossing folder with some silver glossy cardstock then I used my gold paint dauber (love my paint daubers!!!) and swiped the paint over the raised areas. I tried my best to keep the large shell free of paint. I added a strip of Teresa Colins Far and Away map paper, a black Peel Off sticker, a fussy cut shell from another bit of silver cardstock and some May Arts Jute twine.
Pretty happy with how this turned out. Thanks Joyce (and Cathy C too!) for the inspiration!

No comments: