Saturday, March 16, 2013

Secret Garden & Bluebirds

I had a play date last weekend and since I was pretty tired I opted to color a bunch of images since I can do that with very little brain power. I did not have a particular plan in mind while I was coloring however I opted to got outside of my usual comfort zone and color with Prismacolor pencil crayons (in my comfort zone) and odorless mineral spirits (outside my comfort zone). I also, used colors I normally pass over especially for nature images.
I brought my colored image to work with me on Tuesday intending to throw it in the recycling bin but then a stack of Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper caught my eye. It all matched my colored image!! Add some Graphic 45 flowers and... after that, the card came together pretty quickly!
I am very happy with how the card turned out now gotta find someone who is worthy of this card! ;)
Thank you to everyone who stops by and a special thanks for the comments I appreciate everyone!
Bluebird Branch stamp by Stampendous.

4 comments:

Myrna said...

Victoria
I am so glad you did NOT throw it in the recycling bin. It is gorgeous. Your bluebirds are perfect.
Myrna

Linda K said...

Those birds turned out beautiful, and look at that pretty yellow and green flowered paper from Graphic 45, it pairs great with your image! Great card Victoria, it looks beautiful!

Denise said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!

Sheree said...

I just LOVE this card Victoria! Actually, the photo doesnt do it justice... it caught my eye at the shop and I cant stop thinking about it!