Friday, March 1, 2013

Heat Embossing Demo Tomorrow

Well, the heat embossing demo is tomorrow so I am madly getting myself organized (or should I saying trying???) This card is another of my demo samples. Again, embossed with Ranger's Seafoam white embossing powder I am realizing now I seem to be obsessed with white embossing powder at the moment. I do use other colors honest I just happen to have picked all the white embossing samples to photograph!
I was going for a vintage feel for this card and it worked out well, I think, even if vintage is not normally my style. Stop by Crafty Capers tomorrow  (March 2) between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm if you would like to learn how to make this card. I have a bunch of other embossing powder techniques planned as well. Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments: