Monday, September 10, 2012

Another brayering background

Sheree (Vancouver Island Craft Junkie) left me a second piece of brayered glossy cardstock after her quick demo last week to play with so I created this Halloween card using Penny Black stamps and a few dies.
The card is pretty straight forward. I added an extra color on Sheree's brayered background an edge of black at the bottom to represent the ground. I colored with my Tombow markers on watercolor cardstock and cut out the cat and the bat. The happy halloween stamp is from the same Penny Black set as are all the faces on the bottom of the card.
All card supplies are available from Crafty Capers as usual.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Penny Black Spooky clear set
Dies: Memory Box fence, Spellbinder Scallop Edgeabilities
Inks for brayering: Adirondack lemonade, sunshine yellow, terra cotta & mussel black
Inks for stamping: Memento Tuxedo Black & Adirondack Terra Cotta