Thursday, April 12, 2012

Featuring Fun Flock

A friend and I managed to get together over the Easter weekend to have a "play date" and we decided to challenge ourselves to use Stampendous Fun Flock! Fun Flock is fluffy fibers that you can use to make images fluffy! It's pretty fun. The first card I decided to use it on was this adorable Gruffies stamp called Cake Walk.
I colored the bear and cake with my Prismacolor pencils then added Pixie Pink Fun Flock to the cake. Love how it turned out!
I cut out the bear and mounted him on a Spellbinder Reverse Wonky Rectangle. The sentiment is from a clear Hero Arts set and the embossing older (pink cardstock) is by Craft Concepts.
All products used on this card are currently in stock at Crafty Capers.
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: