Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Stampscapes scene

I got a chance to have a play date with a friend today and we decided to do some Stampscape playing. This is what I came up with. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and it was nice to just have an afternoon to play with no restrictions.
I won't go into much detail on how the card is made since it would probably be a the length of a small novel!
The scene was stamped on white glossy cardstock. All stamps are by Stampscapes. All inks are by Ranger. I used a Tombow white gel pen and a Sakura gel pen for accents.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh this one is so pretty!

Sheree said...

Well done!! I'll have to try a snowy scene one day soon as well!

Donna Heber said...

Stunning Stampscapes scene! Your combination of stamps is wonderful.