Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Scene and new arrivals!


Wow, what a busy week! New Stampendous stock arrived on Monday then a general top of Cuttlebug embossing folders, Spellbinder dies (that very popular butterfly die is back in stock), sponge daubers (were briefly in stock but now sold out again!) and the new Dahle paper trimmer for the store came in on Tuesday!
Not much time for playing!
I did manage to get this card done using my friend, Sharron's Stampendous clear stamp set which name escapes me at the moment!
The oval background was one I did a few weeks ago with Brillance reinkers on glossy cardstock. I pulled it to finally use this week. I stamped the flowers and hummingbird with Versafine onyx black ink and embossed them with Crafty Capers Pixie Dust (clear with sparkle) embossing powder. The rest of the card is straight forward. Shapes are cut out with Spellbinder dies, cardstock is Bazzillas is the white flower. Dots around the card were done with a Tombow marker.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: