Thursday, May 6, 2010

Punch Challege


The folks at Penny Black's Saturday Challenge have a punchy challenge going on this week. We've been challenged to get out our punches and use them, along with some Penny Black products too, of course!
I'm still in coloring mood so I pulled out this Penny Black hedgehog stamp, stamped him on watercolor cardstock with my Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then colored with my Tombow markers and my blender pen. I found a pink piece of cardstock I liked for a mat then used my EK Success Gracous Heart corner punch on it and slipped the watercolor cardstock in the punched corners.
I found a scrap of green (Calypso) Bo Bunny designer paper to go behind my colored panel. I used the Fiskar's Threading Water punch on this piece. I matted the rest with scraps of Hero Arts and Bazzill cardstock. I rounded the corners with my Corner Chomper and then added 3 little hearts punched with a Punch Bunch punch. I wanted a Happy Mother's day stamp because 1/2 way through this card I realized Mother's day is this weekend and I needed some cards for that but I don't own a Mother's Day sentiment so had to settle for a Stampendous Simply the Best sentiment. Works I think!
Thanks for looking!
Tombow Marker colors used: 133, 173, 195, 391, 603, 800, 725, 992, 850, 977, 821, N95, N55 & N00 (blender pen)

No comments: