Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life's Adventures


I managed to get a couple of cards done today even with the big tape and glitter order coming in.
This card was done with Hero Arts stamps. I stamped the frog and mushrooms on white Bazzill cardstock then embossed the images with black embossing powder. I colored each image with my Tombow markers then cut them out. I found a scrap of blue cardstock and stamped the Hero Arts sentiment at the top of the piece with Versamagic Ocean Depth ink then embossed it with Crafty Capers Pixie Dust embossing powder (clear with glitter). I used my Cuttlebug and embossed the lower part of the blue cardstock. To hide my embossed edge I cut a very thin strip of Bo Bunny Love Bandit Stripe cardstock and added it to the top and bottom of my sentiment.
I had scraps of A Muse wood grain cardstock kicking around in my scrap bin and used that for my frog to sit on. I mounted everything as shown.
The decorative edge on the yellow cardstock was cut with my Creatopia. I finished the card by adding Orange Peel and Eucalyptus Stickles. Thanks for looking!
Recipe:
Stamps: Hero arts Essential Messages and Sending Happy Thoughts
Embossing Powder: Crafty Capers Black and Pixie Dust
Cardstock: Bazzill and A Muse
Coloring: Tombow markers
Cuttlebug: Spots and Dots
Other: Clear embossing pad, Versamagic Ocean Depth ink & Stickles glitter glue

No comments: