Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bo Bunny Layout


Well, the new Bo Bunny line Love Bandit has inspired me back to scrapbooking! I have even bought supplies for my home so I can scrapbook there since I normally only craft at the store! I'm not sure why but these photos of my sister's wedding (from 2000!!!) grabbed me for these papers. I think part of it was one of her colors was a similar blue to these papers.
Recipe:
Paper: Bo Bunny Love Bandit & Bo Bunny Double Dot Island Mist and Strawberry cardstocks
Die Cuts: alphabet Cuttlebug You're Not the Boss of Me, Spellbinder In Spades border
Stamps: Stampendous Perfectly Clear alphabet (exact one not known), Stampendous Perfectly Clear Wedding Borders
Other: Versafine vintage sepia ink, Doodlebug brads
Thanks for looking! All items are available from Crafty Capers.

2 comments:

Lorri said...

What a great layout you did Vic, I am very impressed.

Kim Hamilton said...

They inspired you because your sister is sooooo beautiful!