Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun Flock and Glitter


I am participating in Stampendous' beginner stamping class over at Paper Craft Planet it's fairly basic but I have learned a few things. Anyway, this week it's all about Stampendous Fun Flock and Glitter. The challenge was to make something using it.
I used the Spellbinder nested trees and cut them out using Be Creative double sided tape then using my handy craft knife cut some areas out of the tape backing and left some areas alone then added glitter and fun flock as desired. See the previous post for what I did with my tree leftovers! It made some nice sparkly and fluffy trees! When I was finished I thought it needed a little something and there staring me in the face were my forgotten Stampendous Geo Shapes stickers! I love these stickers you get a whole strip of circles, tear drops, squares, and diamond shaped glitter stickers. They last forever!! The finishing touch was to add these Geoshapes to my garlands. I must say the trees look better in person and you can feel the fluffy goodness too! :) The Merry was stamped on a scrap of Basic Grey designer paper and colored with pencil crayons. Inside I stamped Christmas which is also in the Merry set.
Thanks for looking and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Very cute Vic!!! Love the tree die and the fun flock looks so fluffy!!! I have never used flock, may have to try it out!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)