Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bird Day 2

This picture is not the greatest. I must learn to take pictures when the light is good not at 7 am! This partridge is made by Impression Obsession. The lights are by Stampendous and the saying by Penny Black.

I stamped the partridge 3 times, yes 3 with Versafine onyx ink and colored them all with my Prismacolor pencil crayons. I used a small standard Spellbinder circle to cut out the partridge once then a larger scalloped circle to cut him out again. I layered the 2 cut out pieces with foam mounting tape onto the full sized partridge. I mounted onto blue then light blue Bazzill for my main cardstock. I thought the main cardstock looked a bit bare so I stamped the Stampendous light string at the top of the card (and colored) and the Penny Black saying with Ranger Denim dye ink. I finished off the piece with diamond Stickles on the pears and stars. Hopefully, you can see everything a little better with the close up image. All stamps are available at Crafty Capers in person or via mail order.

No comments: