Monday, May 22, 2017

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I taught a fancy fold card class a week or so ago using a kit from Bobunny. I wanted to show the class participants how I finished my card up. For those that missed the class we do have some kits left they include all the papers, instructions, and ribbon. Cost is $10 plus taxes. Contact Crafty Capers if you are interested.

The card is quite large so I knew I needed to use it as a hand deliver card. My parents recently had their 50th wedding anniversary so thought the card would be perfect for that! I found a bunch of photos of them together, printed them off, added a 50 using a Sizzix die out of gold mirror cardstock and some tiny black hearts out of leftover Bobunny paper from the kit.

Closed view. The card is 12" tall but it could easily be scaled down.

Inside view. Lots of room for photos.

View from the top to show the folds
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather (on the west coast at least) this Victoria Day weekend.

1 comment:

BJ said...

Hi. I just wanted to tell you I nominated you for a blogging award, the Leibster Award. Here is the link if you’d like to check it out. Thank you.
https://vintagecookbookshelf.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/one-more-reason-to-smile/